Monday, October 15, 2007

The incredible explodable egg

I just got home from work and felt like a little protein before heading off to tutor tonight. So, on a whim, I put an egg in the microwave.

It exploded all over the microwave. So I tried again.

The second one split open but didn't explode. I salvaged a core of yolk and white which was piping hot but looked edible and intact. When I bit into it, the burnt yolk exploded in my face.

It smelled like a large quantity of rotting ant dung. And it was all over my face, the table, the floor, and the chair. And it was, I should emphasize, piping hot.

So don't try that at home [I'm not sure why I did].

1 comment:

First Word said...

See, this is the true value of the great American blog: entertaining, educational and in English. Yes, the three Es of successful blogging.

If I could read comments like that all day long, I'd never get any work done.